It's a wonderful life in the wedge: a traditional handmade holiday
Bring a neighbor, bring a friend, bring a loved one!
On Saturday, December 1st, stop down to the South Wedge for this FREE festival full of holiday delights! Throughout the neighborhood, there will be folks spreading holiday cheer through music, food, and handmade goods.
Little Button Craft will be hosting "A Handmade Holiday" - part of the It's A Wonderful Life In The Wedge festival. Vendors will be hosted at multiple locations to ensure that you find the perfect holiday gift for someone you care about.
Enjoy holiday decor and vendors in Star Alley, live music and carolers, children’s crafts, meet Santa, join a musical holiday parade, and more! PLUS participating businesses will be hosting holiday specials at throughout the South Wedge Neighborhood. Get down to the Wedge and get into the spirit!
It's a wonderful life in the wedge: a traditional handmade holiday festival locations
- Star Alley (662 South Ave. - Tree sale, vendors, music, and more
- Abundance Food Coop (571 South Ave. - Children’s activities and Santa
- Businesses throughout the Wedge - List of specials will be coming soon, keep your eyes on this space
- “A Handmade Holiday” craft show locations - See Map & Parking image for details
local vendors with handmade gifts
Make your holiday something special with hand crafted gifts from local Rochester Artists. Each year the list of different artists grows as we expand our Handmade Holiday craft festival. From decorative glass to needle felted pieces, letterpress prints to beard oil, the Handmade Holiday Craft Show has everyone on your shopping list covered.
Are you interested in becoming a vendor at the Handmade Holiday Craft Show? Applications are being accepted until Friday, August 31st at 12:00pm. Click the link below to visit our vendor application page:
Map and parking
- Plenty of FREE street parking throughout the neighborhood!
- Postler & Jaeckle Corp. Lot – NE Corner of South Ave. & Averill Ave.
- NeighborWorks Rochester Lot – SW Corner of South Ave. & Averill Ave. (Enter off Averill Ave. or Hamilton St.)
- St. Boniface Church Lot – 330 Gregory St.
- BASWA Public Lot – Between 709 South Ave. and 725 South Ave.